Are You in the right Place?
I know you have limited time, so let’s make sure you’re in the right place. If you arrived here looking for information about Dr Who, Cybermen and Daleks, you’ve landed in the wrong place! If on the other hand you’re looking for hints, tips, techniques, strategies and resources to help improve your time management and productivity,
You’re in the right place.
Is this you?
If you’re like most of my clients, you live in a very hectic world. You’re always rushing around doing stuff. You’re constantly trying to balance your professional and personal lives, but you have so much going on in both, that you never seem to be able to catch up. And in the rare instance that you do, it’s achieved only through struggle and strain– it’s never easy and comfortable. If you can relate to this,
You’re in the right place.
Now let’s see if I can point you in the right direction. On this site, there are several resources that can help you to address your time management challenges, and they fall into the following three categories:
Genuinely Free Resources – No email address or personal information is required to access these types of resources. Please be assured that just because they are genuinely free, they aren’t any less valuable than any other content I provide. That’s not how I work. The resources include:
- The Time Doctor Surgery – Visit my surgery and see if you suffer from any of these 10 common time management illnesses.
- Everything Time Management and Productivity Blog – Nearly 400 articles on all aspects of Time management and Productivity.
- Time Management Academy Facebook Group – Daily hints, tips advice and guidance from myself and a community of over 1500 members at the time of writing.
- Social Media Sites – I provide regular Daily hints, tips advice and guidance on Twitter, Facebook LinkedIn and Google+
- Time Doctor App – Download the Time Doctor App available for Apple and Android
- E-books – There is always at least one eBook (and very often two) that you can download without giving away your personal information.
Opt-In Resources – These resources require you to enter an email address to access them, be assured that I realise that there is an element of trust in you providing your email address and i take that trust very seriously and would not do anything to abuse it. I will not sell my list of client emails and hate spam as much as you do. And you can obviously unsubscribe at any time. These resources include:
- Online course – Be More Effective and Get More Done in Less Time – This course, will enable you to be incredibly productive. You will find yourself getting a lot more done, in less time, with less stress. Whilst having more time to enjoy the things you want to enjoy. The course is delivered in seven short sharp lessons, one every two days.
- EBook – Boost Productivity with your smartphone – To date this eBook has been downloaded over 1000 times and will help you to boost your productivity by learning how to make your smart phone your smartest assistant.
Paid for Resources – As I’m sure you’ve gathered. These are resources require a monetary investment. All your purchases come with a no quibble money back guarantee that is simple to understand. You take ZERO risk! If you feel that the resources you’ve purchased are not worth every penny you paid. I will promptly refund your money with no problems and no questions asked. These resources include:
- printed and kindle books
- 1-1 coaching and mentoring
- group coaching and mentoring
- Public Workshops
- In-company workshops
- keynote speeches.
A little about me
I write, speak, coach and mentor full-time on all aspects of time management and productivity, with the aim of providing individuals with practical solutions that enable them to be incredibly productive, whilst balancing their professional and personal lives in a way that enables them to feel fulfilled and guilt-free. I’m a bestselling author and rated amongst the top 0.1% of people talking about Time Management and Productivity on social media. If you’re really interested you can find out more here.