When you work with me, you will quickly discover that I love nothing more than sharing what I have learned with those individuals who are eager to grow and learn how to be incredibly productive whilst at the same time being able to balance their business and family commitments in a way that enables them to feel fulfilled and guilt-free. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
As mentioned earlier on this site time management doesn’t come easily, but it is a behaviour around which skills can be learnt.There are a number of ways you can work with me and access my knowledge and experience to help you master the skills you need. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written nearly 400 articles on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Be Social. I have a number of ways to help on my social media sites, you can connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Join The Time Management Academy. Why not work with me and over 1300 small business owners, entrepreneurs and independent professionals in “The Time Management Academy” my free Facebook Group in which myself and others regularly share time management tips and techniques that have proven to work.
I had a problem most people in business who have family can relate to. I was catching up on a pile of work after I nursed a family member through a serious health scare. Happily I can report they’ve fully recovered which is the most important thing however I was feeling stressed at the amount of work that lay in front of me. Mike Gardner’s timing (pardon the pun) couldn’t of been better. He helped me beat overwhelm to get things done & to recognise my strengths in this area. The result was I have prioritised my work, met most of my deadlines & improved my productivity! One thing I really liked was finding my peak times during the day & tailoring my actions to suit. I found the experience with Mike very beneficial & will most definitely continue to use Mike’s advice into the future. I’m very thankful for Mike from the Time Management Acadamy for getting me out of a jam.Jodie Bale
Creative Consultant & Collaborator - Australia
- Subscribe to my updates. As a minimum I currently publish a new article on the site every Sunday and usually more often. I write on all aspects of time management and productivity as they relate to both business and personal life, my golden rule is to keep them practical and pragmatic rather than theoretical, so that you can implement the suggestions immediately. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking and hints tips and techniques delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more …
- Buy My Book. Business Owners: Your Family misses You – Time Management Strategies That Free Up Two hours a Day and Get You Loved Again is an Amazon best seller and is available in both kindle and print verions, you can read more about the book here or buy straight away.
In just under a hundred pages Mike Gardener has created a Time Management bible that any busy person can benefit from Eva Davies
- Attend a Workshop.“The Time Doctor Micro Training Series” is a series of short fast paced workshops that are held on a regular basis throughout the UK, and are designed to provide you with time management tips, tools, techniques and strategies to help you to better manage your time and so allowing you to take control of both your personal and professional life. Online versions of the courses are in the process of development. Learn more …
I found the course eye-opening as many of the topics spoke about were common sense, and yet it takes these areas to be highlighted to see clearly how we are losing time and not having time needed for more important things. A great course.Anne Cairns
Expressway Business Services
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years speaking to groups of all sizes and in all formats from running workshops to keynoting events for corporations, conferences and trade associations. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then contact me here
Mike Gardner gave a presentation on Time Management at our Spring User Group Conference, and he was an animated and enjoyable person to watch, as well as knowledgeable and highly professional at his job. We would have no hesitation in hiring him again for future events. Karen Lawrence
Administrator at Team-One
- Join The Time Management University™. I lead a maximum of six fixed term online mastermind groups throughout the year based on the principles of action learning and mentoring. These mastermind groups have a maximum of 10 participants and run for four months. Contact me for more information
Mike’s amazing Time Management Tools have assisted me greatly in my business and life in the following ways: – 1. More structure in my daily routines 2. More time to reflect and create 3. Less stress as I have a clear plan of the tasks at hand, on any given day 4. Better results in my business as I lessen the chances of procrastination, get everything achieved on my list plus more tasks some days 5. The first time I have come across a tool that actually helps right brained thinkers, this was a huge one for me as I hate to do lists 6. More time with my family and friends, free on weekends yay!!! 7. Time set aside to really go into depth with my projects and really connect to my creativity, scheduled to create every day, love this task lol Thank you Mike for these very simple and yet powerfully effective life changing tools, I love them and recommend you highly to anyone desiring to achieve their life’s goals and manage their time whilst in the process. Beverley Goodwin
Business Owner - Denmark
- Hire me as a personal mentor. I love one-on-one mentoring, it gives me a real buzz to see the results my clients get, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, Contact me for more information
Over the last five years of running Audacious Creative, I have been exceptionally fortunate to meet and work with some outstanding people who have helped transform and revolutionise my business. Mike is part of that elite group. I wanted to grow my business but knew that my Time Management skills were lacking and I could be far more efficient and profitable. So I began working with Mike and, over the course of a year, he taught me the skills I needed to bring about lasting change to the way I run my business. With Mike’s help and mentoring I made small changes in three key areas and these small changes have had a deep, dramatic and lasting impact. Now I am in control of my day-to-day business life, am more profitable than I have ever been and have more time, not only to be imaginative and creative for my clients, but – far more importantly – for my family and the things I want to pursue. If, like me, you find your days getting away with you as clients phone or email; a sense of frustration at not being as efficient and profitable as you know you have the potential to be; and you lie awake at night trying not to forget those all important tasks you need to do then you need The Time DoctorStuart Avis
Managing Director - Audacious Creative
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.