Cookies and how they benefit you
- Make this website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve the website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies I use below
Cookies on this site
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to my site
If you are not happy with these cookies being set, please do not use the blog section of my website.
Third party functions
My site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share my content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, I have included sharing buttons on my website.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies