Managing Meetings Workshop
Do you have effective meetings, or gatherings where minutes are taken and hours are wasted? Meetings when run properly can be one of the most effective means of communication, but poorly run meetings can be one of your biggest time wasters.
This Workshop Will Help You To …..
- Spend less time in meetings
- Draw up an effective agenda
- Recognise the seven deadly sins of poor meetings
- Feel more in control when chairing meetings
- Identify the time wasters in your meetings and tackle them
- Feel less overwhelmed and more productive when attending meetings
- Start taking control of meetings in your personal and professional life.
The overarching objective of this short 3 hour workshop is to provide you with tips, tools, techniques and strategies that will help you to improve the way you manage meetings, both those you chair and those you attend. Managing meetings effectively, is a key skill and learning it will help you to improve your time management, and so allow you take control of both your personal and professional life.
What’s Included In Your Investment?
- Your Breakfast & refreshments
- A Comprehensive, full colour, 40 page reference manual.
- A Certificate of Attendance for CPD
- Delegate aftercare programme
Delegate Aftercare Programme
Our Delegate Aftercare Programme is designed to help with the reinforcement of newly explored and learned concepts from your workshop, and is important to your success in allowing you to take control of both your personal and professional life. To help you with this, you will be provided UNLIMITED follow-up support for 180 days following your workshop, you will then get lifetime support via e-mail and telephone.
Risk Reversal Money Back Guarantee
All workshops in the “Time Doctor Micro Training Series” are 100% guaranteed through our Risk Reversal Money Back Guarantee, if you feel that attending your workshop has been a complete waste of your time, just let the course tutor know before you leave and we’ll refund your money in full within 24 hours. No questions asked. You can even keep the course materials.
Still not convinced?
see what others are saying, Read their Testimonials